- This event has passed.
Salsa Shines & Styling
May 12 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00pm on Thursday, repeating indefinitely
Virtual & and in-Person options.
We are dancing, we are socializing and being careful. Please know, during Covid outbreaks Mask will be mandatory in most of our classes despite of your vaccination status.
This class is for salsa dancers with previous experience. Won’t lie… this is a fun and challenging, we will learn complex footwork and arm styling. You will be pushed out of your comfort zone, you would work and laugh hard!!
Students, must know their basics and salsa timing to join.
If yo aren’t sure, we suggest to start with Latin Funk and then move onto this class.
(check this link to give you an idea SHINES & STYLING LEVEL 1 )
- We have plenty space for social distancing. We are dancing, we are socializing and being careful
Address: 16 Cedar street, Kingston NY
Fee: $60 Monthly pass (4-5 classes) / ($20 drop-in processed on PayPal or VENMO 3 hour before class if there is room)
To Register e-mail Maia: email@example.com / (845)475-6006
CCE & DOJO HEALTH AND COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
Our studio is brand new. The room is large enough to practice social distance safely, we count with fresh air filtration system and stand alone air purifiers for the lager groups.
Cleaning and sanitizing ALL surfaces:
- Floors, Mirrors, light switches, door handles, and EVERYTHING that anyone has been in contact with.
- We have hand sanitizer in the entrance and in the dance room.
- Every dancer will have their temperature checked as they enter the building.
- Social distancing will be practiced.
- Shoes must be changed before entering the dance floor.
- Dancers will need to wear masks. Mask can only be removed while working on technique on the spot with very small groups. If you do not have a mask we will have some available at the studio.
Virtual and in-person Scheduling
- We will still be running Zoom for every class so dancers can continue to learn from home when needed.
- You will need to register at least 3 hours prior to your scheduled class to verify attendance and open spots.
Dancers need to bring:
- Their own personal masks.
- Personal water bottle (We count with a filter water dispenser)
- Dance Shoes or clean sole shoes to change into.
- Please, bring small dance bags, we want to minimize outside items in the studio.
** Keep it safe, IF YOU FEEL SICK or have been in contact with anyone who is sick, please CANCEL your class appointment. **