April 19 @ 8:15 pm - 9:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:15pm on Monday, repeating indefinitely
New Series Starting in OCTOBER. Virtual & and in-Person options.
Join sessions of Argentine Tango every Monday.
This is a class for couples with previous experience in Argentine tango (Beginners / first time students and everyone comin alone should join our Thursday “Tango 4 YOU” class). Designed to cover all the fundamentals and obtain balance, technique, connect to Tango, building confidence and self awareness).
Every student have to register with a partner. to join MONDAY PARTNER CLASS. Instructors won’t encourage rotation within partners, any desired rotation could be pre-arrange among students.
Address: 16 Cedar Street, Kingston 12401
Fee: $60 Monthly (4 Sessions) / $20 single class (Reservations granted upon payment, If there is room)
CCE & DOJO HEALTH AND COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
Our studio is brand new. The room is large enough to practice social distance safely, we count with fresh air filtration system and stand alone air purifiers for the lager groups.
We will be limiting the classes to 12 students per session.
Cleaning and sanitizing ALL surfaces:
- Floors, Mirrors, light switches, door handles, and EVERYTHING that anyone has been in contact with.
- We have hand sanitizer in the entrance and in the dance room.
- Every dancer will have their temperature checked as they enter the building.
- Social distancing will be practiced. Spots will be marked in the dance rooms.
- Shoes must be changed before entering the dance floor.
- Dancers will need to wear masks. Mask can only be removed while working on technique on the spot with very small groups. If you do not have a mask we will have some available at the studio.
Virtual and in-person Scheduling
- We will still be running Zoom for every class so dancers can continue to learn from home when needed.
- You will need to register at least 3 hours prior to your scheduled class to verify attendance and open spots.
Dancers need to bring:
- Their own personal masks.
- Personal water bottle (We count with a filter water dispenser)
- Dance Shoes or clean sole shoes to change into.
- Please, bring small dance bags, we want to minimize outside items in the studio.
** IF YOU FEEL SICK or have been in contact with anyone who is sick, please CANCEL your class appointment. **