- This event has passed.
September 27 @ 8:15 pm - 9:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:15pm on [day], repeating until November 29, 2021
New Series Starting in September. Virtual & and in-Person options.
Join sessions of Argentine Tango every Monday.
This is a class for couples with previous experience in Argentine tango (Beginners / first time students and everyone comin alone should join our Thursday “Tango 4 YOU” class). Designed to cover all the fundamentals and obtain balance, technique, connect to Tango, building confidence and self awareness).
Every student have to register with a partner. to join MONDAY PARTNER CLASS. Instructors won’t encourage rotation within partners, any desired rotation could be pre-arrange among students.
Address: 734 Broadway, Kingston NY
Fee: $60 Monthly (UP TO 5 CLASSES PER MONTH / $20 single class )
DOJO HEALTH AND COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
Our room is large enough to practice social distance safely, we count with stand alone air purifiers for the lager groups.
We will be limiting the classes to 12 students per session.
Cleaning and sanitizing ALL surfaces:
- Floors, Mirrors, light switches, door handles, and EVERYTHING that anyone has been in contact with.
- We have hand sanitizer in the entrance and in the dance room.
- Social distancing will be practiced.
- Shoes must be changed before entering the dance floor.
- Mask are not longer enforced for those fully vaccinated (Cards will be shown once). Everyone can remove masks while working on their solo technique on their spot with very small groups. If you do not have a mask we will have some available at the studio.
Virtual and in-person Scheduling
- We will still be running Zoom for every class so dancers can continue to learn from home when needed.
- If you are new or have not been attending you must contact us before coming.
** IF YOU FEEL SICK or have been in contact with anyone who is sick, please CANCEL your class appointment. **