- This event has passed.
🥰TAKES 3 TO TANGO🥰 (Suspended until July)
March 18 @ 7:15 pm - 8:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:15pm on Thursday, repeating indefinitely
We want to connect, be in community, dance with others… we know for most of you that was taken away with COVID-19. Now more than ever, we have to be creative. So we did!!
We created this session for you to dance with others, without actual contact… yes, we will use few elements to be able to lead and follow without touching hands. Mask will be required.
Takes 3 to tango is you, a classmate and an element of connection!
We are dancing, we are socializing and being careful. Please know, If you don’t wear mask you can’t attend.
New Series Starting October 1st. Virtual & and in-Person options.
We have plenty space for social distancing.
We will be limiting the classes to 12 students per session.
Address: 16 Cedar street, Kingston NY
Fee: $60 Monthly pass (4 classes) / ($20 drop-in processed on PayPal 3 hour before class if there is room)
To Register e-mail Maia: email@example.com / (845)475-6006
CCE & DOJO HEALTH AND COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
Our studio is brand new. The room is large enough to practice social distance safely, we count with fresh air filtration system and stand alone air purifiers for the lager groups.
Cleaning and sanitizing ALL surfaces:
- Floors, Mirrors, light switches, door handles, and EVERYTHING that anyone has been in contact with.
- We have hand sanitizer in the entrance and in the dance room.
- Every dancer will have their temperature checked as they enter the building.
- Social distancing will be practiced. Spots will be marked in the dance rooms.
- Shoes must be changed before entering the dance floor.
- Dancers will need to wear masks. Mask can only be removed while working on technique on the spot with very small groups. If you do not have a mask we will have some available at the studio.
Virtual and in-person Scheduling
- We will still be running Zoom for every class so dancers can continue to learn from home when needed.
- You will need to register at least 3 hours prior to your scheduled class to verify attendance and open spots.
Dancers need to bring:
- Their own personal masks.
- Personal water bottle (We count with a filter water dispenser)
- Dance Shoes or clean sole shoes to change into.
- Please, bring small dance bags, we want to minimize outside items in the studio.
** Keep it safe, IF YOU FEEL SICK or have been in contact with anyone who is sick, please CANCEL your class appointment. **