- This event has passed.
LATIN FUNK (Fun dance workout)
October 26 @ 6:15 pm - 7:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:15pm on Monday, repeating indefinitely
New Series Starting in October. Virtual & and in-Person options.
Join sessions every Monday.
This class is for everyone. We will get our groove down with the most exciting beats of the Latin music. Learn salsa, merengue, chacha, cumbia and more!!
We have plenty space for social distancing. Everyone must wear a mask. Mask can be removed to take a breath and while you are working on your spot with very small groups.
We will be limiting the classes to 12 students per session.
Address: 16 Cedar street, Kingston NY
Fee:$60 Monthly pass (4 classes) / ($20 drop-in processed on PayPal 3 hour before class if there is room)
To Register e-mail Maia: email@example.com / (845)475-6006
CCE & DOJO HEALTH AND COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
Our studio is brand new. The room is large enough to practice social distance safely, we count with fresh air filtration system and stand alone air purifiers for the lager groups.
Cleaning and sanitizing ALL surfaces:
- Floors, Mirrors, light switches, door handles, and EVERYTHING that anyone has been in contact with.
- We have hand sanitizer in the entrance and in the dance room.
- Every dancer will have their temperature checked as they enter the building.
- Social distancing will be practiced. Spots will be marked in the dance rooms.
- Shoes must be changed before entering the dance floor.
- Dancers will need to wear masks. Mask can only be removed while working on technique on the spot with very small groups. If you do not have a mask we will have some available at the studio.
Virtual and in-person Scheduling
- We will still be running Zoom for every class so dancers can continue to learn from home when needed.
- You will need to register at least 3 hours prior to your scheduled class to verify attendance and open spots.
Dancers need to bring:
- Their own personal masks.
- Personal water bottle (We count with a filter water dispenser)
- Dance Shoes or clean sole shoes to change into.
- Please, bring small dance bags, we want to minimize outside items in the studio.
** Let’s be safe: IF YOU FEEL SICK or have been in contact with anyone who is sick, please CANCEL your class appointment. **