- This event has passed.
Salsa Level 1 (Beginners)
March 23 @ 7:15 pm - 8:15 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:15pm on Thursday, repeating indefinitely
Welcome to the dance world!
This class is for absolute beginners or beginners that want to work on their basics and timing. If you aren’t sure of your level, or the style you want we suggest starting with this class Thursday 7:15pm or Latin Funk Monday 6:15pm.
SALSA ABSOLUTE BEGINNER & BEGINNER LEVEL 1
Address: 16 Cedar street, Kingston NY
Fee: $60 Monthly pass (up to 5 classes) / $20 drop-in * We accept PayPal, Venmo, checks or cash.
This cycle will run for 5 weeks THE FIRST TIME. (There are no refunds or make ups if you miss a class ).
To Register: email@example.com / (845)475-6006
CYCLE STARTS FEBRUARY 9th and ENDS MARCH 9th. More info
What to bring:
– clean sole shoes to change into. Street shoes bring mud, dirt and pebbles that scratch the wooden floor (any sneakers or shoes with smooth soles, less gripe the better to pivot and spin). No flip flops, heavy boots or loose sandals. (Dance shoes are not mandatory).
– Water bottle (there is a water fountain to refill)
– comfortable clothing.
Come a few minutes earlier. Front Door lock at 7:15pm. If you are late enter through the back (parking lot, metal door).
There is street parking and parking space in the back of the building. Please respect the tenants’ space.
Any questions or assistance please text or email us.
Want to get a head start?…check out our beginner’s videos here: TUTORIALS FOR BEGINNERS
You can pay with Check or cash at the door or send us your monthly pass via VENMO
** Keep it safe, IF YOU FEEL SICK or have been in contact with anyone who is sick, please CANCEL your class appointment. **
- March 23
7:15 pm - 8:15 pm
- Event Categories:
- All Levels Salsa Instruction, BACHATA, Beginning Salsa Instruction, Salsa, Social Dance
- 16 cedar street, Kingston NY
- NY 12401 United States + Google Map